TOTTENHAM VS MANCHESTER CITY
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE, SATURDAY, 26 SEPT 2015
7:45 PM EASTERN TIME
- No rest for the weary: Tottenham had lost a game on the 23rd, less than 3 days ago.
- Result: 1-2
- It was a derby against Arsenal, their struggling North London rivals.
- It was on home ground, as with this match.
- Their last league match was on the 20th , a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace.
- Spurs have lost just one of their last eight league games (W4, D3, L1).
- Team news:
- Tottenham defenders Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld will return after being rested during Wednesday’s League Cup match.
- Ryan Mason should be available after recovering from injury.
- Son Heung-Min may start. He was benched in the derby despite his excellent performance.
- Nabil Bentaleb would remain on the sidelines.
- City’s last match was a league cup victory over Sunderland, also on the 23rd.
- Result: 4-1
- It was an away win.
- Their last league match was a 2-1 defeat by West Ham.
- City have won five successive away games in the league, three of them this season.
- Manchester City have won eight of the last nine league meetings against Tottenham. They have scored 16 goals to Tottenham’s two in the last four games – winning them all.
- City have scored 27 goals in their last eight league games against Spurs at an average of 3.4 a game.
- Team News:
- Team Manager Manuel Pellegrini awaits news about the fitness of 8 City players who missed out on the victory at Sunderland.
- Captain Vincent Kompany and key midfielder David Silva are set to return.
- Sergio Aguero had scored six goals against Spurs in their last three encounters, but is having a goal drought this season.
Most Popular Bets
Most Popular Bet
Week 26th of September-Last Six Results